Friday 16 August 2013

The J-Talk Podcast: The J-Talk Podcast - 2013 J1 Matchday 20

I made my debut appearance on the J Talk podcast last Monday. In fact it was the first time I had ever appeared on any podcast on any topic ever.

The J Talk podcast is a podcast which features discussion on all issues concerning Japanese football, including  J1, J2, the newcoming J3 and the national team. It's hosted by Ben Maxwell.

So it was a bit of a daunting prospect and I was rather nervous beforehand. I hope that I did ok. I think my passion as a fan comes across well, especially since I was still in shock at the decision which had only happened 24 hours prior to the show's recording.

Information regarding the sacking and any reasons for it was scarce so the decision at that time still seemed slightly odd. Details that have come out in the press since then have cleared up the picture more than was possible at the time of the show.

Recording the show was fun and I particularly thank Ben and Angus who I was on the show with, for making me feel relaxed and welcome.

The part I feature in is the lead-off section and lasts just under 25 minutes. The link is below. Have a listen.

The J-Talk Podcast: The J-Talk Podcast - 2013 J1 Matchday 20: A 62 minute podcast with Angus MacLeod & Steve Fryer, Cesare Polenghi and Jon Steele. In Part 1 Angus, Steve and I discuss the situati...

No comments:

Post a Comment